It’s understandable for readers to take vacations, spend time at the pool, and drink a lot of fruity drinks with umbrellas throughout the summer. Maybe some finally decided to read the Shades of Grey series–hopefully on the Kindle so no one knew the book being devoured at the baby pool was mommy porn.
With the kids back in school and a normal routine re-established, hopefully you are diving into your favorite blogs again. To make life easier for you on my site, here’s a list of the Naked Girl highlights this summer.
- The Boyfriend and I broke up.
- Following the break up, I realized all the Disney princess movies are a lie.
- A new dating strategy was formed around a picture book written for five-year-olds.
- I realized it was unrealistic to think I would spend the summer in a hammock reading while sipping lemonade.
- There was an admission that my writing about relationships and dating is based upon my own failures.
- I might have mentioned something about boycotting the olympics over baseball.
- I shared my rare visual impairment, which seems to affect my love life.
- One hammock-swinging, lemonade-sipping day existed during the summer.
- I opined on the advantages of becoming a serial dater.
- My son almost reported me to Child Protective Services.
I am sure you are now breathing deeper and feeling less anxious, knowing the details of my summer. That is what all narcissistic bloggers are good for–keeping you apprised of our oh-so-important lives.
You are welcome.
Share below some summer happenings in your life.
What were your highlights?